Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DarkSpetznaz Staff Application
Thank you, and yes the 2 bans were for Citidel station I believe, one was for putting two restricted AI rule sets together by accident because i didn't fully understand how to erase one before putting another in, the second was because I built a flamethrower and without being an Antag I defended myself with the flamethrower after accidentally shooting it off in the escape shuttle, honestly felt like a mistake but they took it more seriously.

I was A moderator for a Gmod server called Kairos Gaming Halo RP and I was a recruiter/trainer and the Colonel of the ODST for the server before it went down to do some major overhauling, I was and may still be mod for a total of 4 months, somewhere around there. I also moderated for the same group on a Military RP server they developed, was removed due to their activity standards being too high for me to continue on that server (has a different staff team from the halo RP). I work for a living ffs :/

I'm currently a Moderator for another server that is under development owned by a friend of mine, the group is called Endless Frag Gaming, been mod for them for only a month so far but it's roughly new and will be moderating for a TTT server.

Messages In This Thread
DarkSpetznaz Staff Application - by DarkSpetznaz - 11-10-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: DarkSpetznaz Staff Application - by bloxgate - 11-10-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: DarkSpetznaz Staff Application - by DarkSpetznaz - 11-10-2017, 09:03 PM