Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloc97's Developer Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Development

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Bloc97

What timezone are you in?
-5 EST

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
I can be active for a significant amount of time when I don't have school work.

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?
The first time I played SS13 was 6 years ago, but I didn't play every day of those 6 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
5 years ago: Opening a plasma canister as non-antag. Forgot server name.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
Yes, but not in SS13. I've hosted a lot of gameservers in the past, but never had to moderate more than 20 players at once.

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.) 
Mapping and Coding

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development?
I've been tinkering around in DM for about 1 month now.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?
I mainly code in other languages (Java, Lua, C#, etc.), and since I am currently studying Computer Sciences in university, I believe I can adapt myself to any language.

*If you are applying for development, What codebase are you familiar with?
For that 1 month of tinkering, it was mainly on Paradise station code.

*If you are applying  for development, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it?
I've mapped for a lot of games as modder, and I've mapped for my own personal game projects in multiple engines (Unity, GameMaker, RPGMaker, etc.). I believe I know the basics of it and I can improve myself over time in DM.

*Comments?
Where can I find the endgoal and objectives of this server? I've looked around and the ideas for this server seems very interesting to me. I personally am really fond of complete remakes of a game, since it brings in much more gameplay and replayability.

Messages In This Thread
Bloc97's Developer Application - by Bloc97 - 07-23-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Bloc97's Developer Application - by bloxgate - 07-24-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Bloc97's Developer Application - by Bloc97 - 07-25-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Bloc97's Developer Application - by Bloc97 - 07-25-2016, 05:50 PM