Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soultaker123 Staff App
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Staff

How old are you? I am 15.

Known IC Names Or Ckey: Jack Goodson, Soultaker123

What timezone are you in? Israel.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active everyday depending on what I do.

How long have you been playing Space Station 13? Alot of time. Started in 2015 or 2014 probably.

Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, I have been banned for griefing.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yeah, I was a mod once but shit owner removed me for no reason.

*If you are applying for development, What skills do you have?( Mapping, coding or spriting etc.)  I am good at mapping.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you done Space Station 13 development? Not really that long.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been coding and how well do you understand it?Not that long, but I understand it good.

*If you are applying for development, What codebase are you familiar with?-tg-

*If you are applying  for development, How long have you been a Mapper and how well do you understand it? I am very good at mapping. It's like my building lessons.

*If you are applying for development, How long have you been a Spriter and how well do you understand it?I suck at spriting. Though, I can make shadows and other stuff, but I really suck.

Since I am not that good at developer, I am going with staff. I am good at fixing bugs.

Messages In This Thread
Soultaker123 Staff App - by Soultaker - 04-02-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Soultaker123 Staff App - by BDpuffy420 - 04-04-2016, 04:52 AM
RE: Soultaker123 Staff App - by BDpuffy420 - 04-04-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Soultaker123 Staff App - by OliverCarswell - 04-04-2016, 03:22 PM