Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot
"You want blood, but you will not have it."

Crom, the way they act isn't something new, it's been constant since the day they joined this community, being repeatedly banned or kicked for their behavior. The arguments provided by us are more than enough, haven't you been "building them up" for over a month now? You constantly claim to have been speaking to them, "slapping them around". Where does the "slapping around" end and where does the part where you punish a toxic moderator begin?

You claim that the other "claims have been debunked", yet so far you've not debunked a thing or posted proof of said claims being debunked. Why would you acknowledge that your moderator is actively baiting, and then going like "Ah, get angry man, you should tell them where they've done wrong and tell them to fix their behavior." That's your job to do, this exact statement you've made is the same as the one you made in my DM's, where you told me that as a moderator, I should've told the Head Admins such as Allakai and Desolane not to shittalk banned players or post logs of their DMs with banned players in ONI, to have made complaints and "defended" those players. Last time I defended a player, I got pulled into a VC with you and Desolane and then told: "do not to speak to Emoney, cut ties with your friends because they're having a bad influence on you"

You're going to drag this community into a deeper hole through your inaction and conduct, it's already showing with how many players are actually there to play. No one cared about the event you had been planning for the weekend, because the community isn't having fun, while the server isn't or being ran as it should be. These complaints will never end, if it's not me it'll be someone else.

You inaction right now will just further cement the idea that staff complaints don't do jack shit.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by GeneralZane - 04-30-2020, 03:23 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by GeneralZane - 05-03-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-04-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-04-2020, 10:50 AM