Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Complaint about CommanderXor
When I saw a human, I did what came naturally as Covenant: I fired at you.

When I missed and realized you were just a researcher, I tried to be nice and not instantly delete your round by having the AI offer you a chance to surrender.

Then I had to wait for the Kig-Yar to get tools.

By the time the two of us got downstairs, you'd turned it into a barbwire, tank-trap hellpit that we had zero chance of taking on by ourselves, and threw a HRUNTING into the mix. I had no chance against it with the weapons I had, because every time you lit me up with shotgun blasts I had to go spend upward of a minute picking shrapnel out and treating my injuries. I had zero chance of defeating you in that mech, because they are effectively invulnerable to everything that isn't a fuel rod cannon, which I didn't have access to, or a rocket launcher, which didn't seem super fair, though I did eventually resort to it.

And even when I did hit it, you yourself said you ran off to repair, meaning I still had no method of dealing with the tank traps liberally splashed about and actually trying to finish off the mech or do anything besides sit there and die. I eventually ghosted out while in pain crit rather than continue a literally pointless combat against someone who was powergaming that heavily.

Messages In This Thread
Complaint about CommanderXor - by roushguy - 01-22-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: Complaint about CommanderXor - by roushguy - 01-22-2020, 05:54 PM