Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton
Ah that is understandable. I believe given part of this application is a lore master application. But I believe mostly I respond to and handle these. Given as the wiki HAS the lore to be in it, it behooves me to handle this.

Anyhow, for the lore it is generally following loosely on Halo obviously. Though the main thing I look for is how all three factions will be going forward.

The Covenant are a heavily religious cult that has a few free thinkers within it that struggle with their species variety of ways of life. How do you intend to explore further on them in a way that doesn’t seem overly oppressive OOCly yet still hold true to their base traits?

The UNSC is the beacon of hope in the galaxy. Fighting a multi-front war where they are being internally torn apart yet trying to keep peace. How will they continue forward from here?

The URF struggles with two problems. They wish to fight against the oppressive UEG but are also against a threat that will legitimately wipe out ALL of humanity. How will they continue their revolution without ultimately damaging humanity’s chances of survival? Or do they not care?
That weird admin people know for doing mildly silly events with some normal ones too.

[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton - by Allakai - 01-02-2020, 12:13 AM