Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton
(12-29-2019, 08:19 PM)Allakai Wrote: Hello, thank you for making this application. I have seen you around quite a bit since my time on HaloStation and I can certainly without any doubts that you fit many things befitting one I can trust with lore. You are a helpful and wonderful member of the community and a passionate member of the Covenant faction. I do have some minor questions, while these won’t effect my decision to accept this application it will at least give me a general idea of what you have planned as we move forward in the future with our Fanon (which I actually have never heard that used before but I like the word.)

I apologize for taking so long getting to this application and it has slipped my mind.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my application. It's both a wiki maintainer application and a lore master application, so I'm unsure as to if someone else accepts the other half of it or I am just unable to apply for both at a time as well. Regardless of that, I'd be open to hearing these questions from you.

- I also apologize for taking long to respond to it as well. Holidays mixed with just being busy at the time in general and all.
<p><br></p>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton - by Utter Heretic - 01-02-2020, 12:02 AM