Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton
Wiki/Lore Maintainer  Format:

Ckey: DexterDude

Discord Name: Heretic#0854

Time Zone: EST

How much experience do you have with the game: Quite a bit. I joined back in (late) 2018 and have mostly been playing Covenant, but have played a bit of the other factions too.

How much experience do you have with wiki work: Not too much, but I've started doing stuff for the Covenant pages recently and I believe I'm getting the hang of it.

Prior Work (if applicable): I've done a bit of work all around the wiki, mostly Covenant but you can check histories or changes.

If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series: It's hard to describe a certain knowledge if you know so much, but the summary is I like to read halo books, comics and I like to wiki gremlin. (I.E going to one page, looking at stuff, seeing another link and going to that once I'm done with said page). 

If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?: I hopefully am going to be able to do such! I've sorta done that in my time of playing, almost every player has given out suggestions and comments for the development in the server.

If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?: I've started to contribute so far, so I believe I can contribute actively enough to be both Wiki Maintainer and Lore Master.

Prior Work (if applicable): I've done prior work on the wiki and can make up my own lore. I've done a bit on halo fanon when I was bored and craving something to do other than just mull around. I'm not going to directly link it because it wasn't the best due to me not actually putting much effort into it, but I will do my best to put effort into this.
<p><br></p>

Messages In This Thread
Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton - by Utter Heretic - 12-22-2019, 11:00 PM