Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OmenVI - Ban Appeal
It falls on the admin responsible of your ban to handle this appeal, but I have a few concerns about it. You claim that you did not know whether you had to permission to perform a mutiny or not, instead of claiming that you did not know mutiny was against the rules. I believe it is safe to assume you knew the rule full well and now, you are putting the blame on another player because you got punished for it.

You may be allowed to start a mutiny only and only if there is a valid and reasonable IC reason. Yet the reason of your mutiny is nowhere to be found, you are not even explaining the situation and what drove you to act like this. This appeal is quite bare bone. "Unban me because I didn't know" is not an acceptable excuse. You should've probably made sure the mutiny was validated by an admin instead of trusting the words of a player (in which case they were apparently half-right. However, what was permitted got misinterpreted and led to those tragic events).

The other kig'yar was merely allowed to duel the Sangheili to regain their honor, at which point they decided to cheat against the Sangheili and was escalated to attempted murder. And then all the kig'yar decided to rebel against the Covenant, which honestly doesn't make any sense. Nothing was justified. At best, it was bold of the T'vaoan to try and go out of their way to murder a Sangheili, with two other Sangheilis onboard along with a bunch of unggoys. Your mischief combined to the rest of the kig'yar has drawn more attention than it should have while the Covenant ship was being shot at by the UNSC ship.

Messages In This Thread
OmenVI - Ban Appeal - by OmenVI - 12-22-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: OmenVI - Ban Appeal - by Koenigsegg - 12-22-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: OmenVI - Ban Appeal - by 5crownik007 - 12-22-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: OmenVI - Ban Appeal - by OmenVI - 12-22-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: OmenVI - Ban Appeal - by BDpuffy420 - 12-25-2019, 01:39 AM