Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kozi32 Spartan App
You're a fairly well-known player and have been around for a while. So I know that you're at least active in the community. However, I have several issues with this:

Scenario 1:

You were correct to specify that you need a mission objective, but I recently added a clause that specifies that Spartans can self-assign objectives if the aRD or aCO clearly needs/wants help but is unable to give a valid mission, you are able to assign your own (within reason) and the aRD/aCO only has to accept it.

In addition... it very much -does- matter how the Covenant forces are. There's absolutely no reason for you to deploy if there's only 1 grunt attacking the base. Assess if you think the current UNSC/ONI/ODST force can/are currently able to complete the mission based on the current Covenant threat. Obviously you can't always know the enemy force size, but you can make assumptions based on what you hear on comms without issue.

Scenario 2:

You can't just assume the PL is the aCO. You need to confirm it, which is the point of me putting it here. In regards to a valid mission you can see above again, but the scenario implies the situation is already pretty bad and that ODST/UNSC have failed or are failing, which adds credit to deployment.

Scenario 3:

Pretty standard answer, nothing overly wrong with it.

Overall, this is disappointing. I recommend reading over other accepted apps for the answers I'm looking for and applying again in a month.

Denied.

Messages In This Thread
Kozi32 Spartan App - by Kozi32 - 11-20-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Kozi32 Spartan App - by Cdr_Riley - 11-20-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Kozi32 Spartan App - by Stingray540 - 11-20-2019, 07:02 PM