Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toast's ODST Application
(11-18-2019, 03:38 PM)Sandvich Wrote: Now Rios is a good trooper....but he really needs to cool down with how cocky he his. Usually he'll yawn or role eyes at superiors when they say a plan, that's perfectly fine for a marine but for an ODST that would never fly. That's the only bad thing I could really say, but when they start fighting they're one of the best marines to have around. They do follow (most of the times) orders and can even be trusted to lead a small squad of marines to patrol GC or even take over once the PL has been killed. The only bad thing I could possible think of saying is from the whitelist it's self, not following orders because you feel they're bad is a really no no thing to do as ODST. I've never had this happen with Chen (my pl character), but I could imagine some other PL gave orders that seemed off and Rios refused to follow them. Again, that's perfectly alright as a marine and can even be fine as ODST (if the PL, CO, or XO are real idiots), but it would be frowned upon from my point of view. To sum it up, Rios is a great marine but he'll need a slight behavior tweek for ODST, if they can do it they would be the ideal ODST trooper that people would trust.

Yeah I plan to actually change my characters attitude when (and if) I get accepted for ODST. Mainly will be a lot more obedient and not make any scene as an ODST due to the training he will be put through. Can't say Rios wont be any less cocky when it comes to FIGHTING though, since its part of his personality.

Messages In This Thread
Toast's ODST Application - by Toast - 11-16-2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Toast's ODST Application - by Sandvich - 11-18-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: Toast's ODST Application - by Toast - 11-18-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Toast's ODST Application - by OnePlusOne - 11-19-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Toast's ODST Application - by Joe4444 - 11-19-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Toast's ODST Application - by BDpuffy420 - 11-28-2019, 03:37 PM