Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon-332
Two things. First the application itself:

Scenario 1:

All of that is correct, however, you failed to mention that the mission to 'deploy' isn't valid. An attainable mission is required such as defending the RD while they collect classified documents, or detonating the site nuclear device. This is important, as I want spartans to have their goal, complete it, and leave. They aren't here to replace marines or ODSTs.

Scenario 2: I'm not sure how you envision the mission to board the UNSC Warship to assist as risking the Aegis, but I like how you reference the Priorities, so you've clearly read it. In this case, I do not believe Priority 1 is invoked, however. In this scenario, you could mention a few more things: PL is not CO, so he needs to be aCO, there isn't a valid mission given - an easy one to give would be disarming the nuke. It's implied that since it's on the warship and I specifically mentioned they're taking control, that the ODST and UNSC have been depleted. You could deploy here if what I mentioned was fulfilled - however, as I've mentioned in other apps, I would always prefer you not deploy when in doubt, so that gets you points.

Scenario 3:

Simply put that's all good. No need for a long explanation.

And Secondly;

Quite recently you were involved in some admin issues which very nearly got you permabanned here after a second offence (I'm not naming it here, but you know what it is...). With that being something to consider as well as the fact Scenario 1 & 2 could use some tweaking, this is a very close denial.

If you have 0 admin issues in a month once spartans are (hopefully) better implemented, I encourage you to reapply.

Denied.

Messages In This Thread
Leon-332 - by Aeleto - 11-10-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: Leon-332 - by Stingray540 - 11-10-2019, 02:30 PM