Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloaker_Joker115 - Spartan Whitelist Application
This is an okay application.

For Scenario 1, the rank of the specific covenant forces don't actually matter. Numbers is fine - numerous elite minors paired with their underlings is fine, but it has to be an actual force rather than simply one or two troopers, as you mentioned. You correctly mentioned that you shouldn't deploy until the UNSC's efforts have been exhausted. I assume by 'sizeable amount' you mean a minimum 2-spartan pair? It wasn't made clear. Overall, an OK answer considering we don't currently have other players for you to learn from.

For Scenario 2, You mentioned that the PL has to be the actingCO - which is correct. You also need a valid mission as with the first scenario - 'kill da innies' is not valid, so it'd need to be specific like disarming the nuke, repelling them OFF the ship, etcetera. It's implied that they're already winning on the UNSC Warship (Where the ODST are stationed) so you don't need to wait for them to do anything since it's implied they already failed. The fax isn't necessary, but it's good to know that you consider it something you can do when in doubt - I like it!

For Scenario 3, You mentioned "if the body cannot be obtained?" what situation merits this? How do you know it is unable to be obtained if you hadn't already tried? As per the rules, you -abandon- your mission if the chance of gear loss is present. This answer is not what I'm looking for.

New question for you:

You're in the streets of Geminus with your fellow Spartans (You + 2 others) on a valid mission. You receive a message that states one insurrectionist has managed to c12 his way onto the ship in your absence, but your fellow Spartans think they can finish the mission before he gets to anything critical on the ship. What do you do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloaker_Joker115 - Spartan Whitelist Application - by Stingray540 - 11-10-2019, 02:09 PM