Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emoats18 appeal
We've been talking for a short time now and I'd be totally fine with their return. If they could easily have multikey'd with alternative accounts and griefed, they didn't in the 3 months they've been off and still want to return to the community. While comedy is subjective and their memes appeal to, well, a certain demographic, I still liked their memes when they were with halo (and James did too, though they got old real fast)

They also seem to be a pretty active and respected in the CM Community too, having a couple memes pinned in the respective memes channels. They've shown their restraint to grief (despite the option to) and their active involvement in other servers in a positive light, can only really be seen as positive 

Overall, despite being biased for the topic (URF memer and all), I would be perfectly fine with their return
(I don't usually reply to appeals and reports unless I have something to add, which is the CM side. People really should help the admin team more in these sort of things, they're great people working for a great community. Here's my arbitrary +1!)

Messages In This Thread
Emoats18 appeal - by emoats18 - 09-02-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Emoats18 appeal - by Zergrush - 09-03-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Emoats18 appeal - by BDpuffy420 - 09-06-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Emoats18 appeal - by emoats18 - 09-06-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Emoats18 appeal - by BDpuffy420 - 09-07-2019, 03:58 PM