Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint against Garth Pawolski
I just don't understand where in the rules it states you can only use a weapon for the specific purpose some random person tells you it's for. This is the equivalent of reporting someone for using a shotgun to try and snipe vehicles "because that's not it's intended purpose and you're satan for trying to do so". This legitimately just looks like you're super mad that I shot you with a rocket. 

To refute your point further, me not being the aggressor would not change the fact that one of the ONI guard was trying to make an attempt on my life, how am I in the wrong for attempting to disable them for such actions? Additionally, you seem so focused on believing I wanted to take you out of the round that you failed to notice none of the ONI guard were actually killed, we patched the both of you up after securing you and had no intention of murdering any of the three for no good reason.

I just don't think you're looking at this situation rationally and are just overly insulted by the fact I used a weapon that exists within the game, is mechanically able to be shoot at things that might not be their intended targets, and has no clearly defined rule stating I cannot use it for such purposes. You also seem so intent on believing we assaulted you for no reason other than "unga dunga didn't open gate", when we were on the run from UNSC forces, had no way off-planet, and the only nearby safe haven aka the ONI base, was filled with people willing to shoot one of our men for standing OUTSIDE the base. We had plenty of reason to break in and take over, which you could argue was not our intention, but again, we offered chances to surrender and killed no one, so I'm not sure how you could see it otherwise.

Messages In This Thread
Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Cussiek - 05-27-2019, 06:41 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 06:48 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Cussiek - 05-27-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Mclovin - 05-27-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Cussiek - 05-27-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: Complaint against Garth Pawolski - by Karmac - 05-27-2019, 10:06 AM