Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror
I insulted nobody. I am the one who writes the RoE, I was not made aware of this addition for the prophets. I would have made it worded better. There was no threat given. You still lied, you are passing over it instead of confronting it. 5 minutes of time is also bullshit, you begged consistently. I do not see why you would need to speak human as a prophet proposing a truce or even alliance for a moment is heresy so high that it is inexcusable.

I am not going to bother prostrating myself just because you did not like being told no. You can bitch and rules lawyer after the decision. I may have been wrong, but I am trying to do the best I can do within small limited timeframes. I will not sit there and cater to letting you have your way and piss around with faxes on a ship that's lost, because you may be ruining other players experience.

I still dislike the idea that a prophet can just change the rules of heresy on a whim just because he or an artifact may be in danger. It ruins the entire concept and makes it hollow, you can bet that I am going to change the RoE to reflect this. (under discourse first, of course.)

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Leudoberct - 05-22-2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by MactoPerFuror - 05-22-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-22-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Staff Complaint: MactoPerFuror - by Paean - 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM