Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I have applied a ban because you weren't there at the time when a complain was received. All I was looking for was to, hopefully, get your version of the story. It was hard to tell whether or not you were in the wrong; same goes for the complainant. I feel no need to deny this appeal, since all of this happened during lowpop, that not too much harm was done and that it was a mistake on both sides.

However, let this be a reminder and a warning that you have Rules of Engagement, which aim to make the game fair and funnier for everyone. You cannot just order people around to remove another player with a clear of consideration. You could've easily ordered the Avarice to retreat or be fired upon. While not mandatory, it will always cause less problems. If a player decides to carry out an order on your behalf, but said order breaks the rules, they will be held accountable for their actions as well. Do be careful, next time. You weren't in the wrong, but this situation could've been better handled.

Accepted.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Chambers00 - 04-27-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Koenigsegg - 04-27-2019, 03:39 PM