Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot
This conversation stretched out to two pages because of your bad conduct, you ignored the images and messages posted while endlessly repeating yourself, called me a "bigoted cunt", deflected blame towards me because it's easier than actually admitting that you're full of shit and have been wasting your time for two months.

Take this how you wish, but you are in no position to call me "creepy and gross" when you've been spamming me with paragraphs of your twisted personal life I never asked to see. I suggest you seek professional help and take a break off of this platform, considering you have issues of your own. You get heated over a server as if your life depends on it, to the point where you DM someone and you'll either pour your heart out or shit on them. In our last conversation, you repeatedly stretched it out through detractions and finished it off by just saying "FUCK YOU!" and then blocking me, that's not how someone with a clear train of thought acts. Hosting a server isn't stressful as you seem to put it, it's just that you have issues that you need to stomp out through therapy.

You always ignore the logs that portray you as mentally unstable and really show the duality of the way you conduct yourself as a Co-Host. One moment you act friendly, then you start typing in all caps and just shotgun messages. You can claim they're loose arguments whenever posted by me, but that's obviously the easy thing for you to do as to avoid actually dealing with this properly. You mentioned that the good moderators are the ones that have a mental illness, that the nice guys usually leave in 3-6 months. I mean, if you want to be locked in your own circlejerk and keep feeding your mental illness that's your own choice.

TL;DR You're killing the server, seek help, learn to bant. By denying this staff complaint or just stating that you'll waste time speaking to them again after 2 months of failed attempts, you'll really reinforce the thoughts most players have. Staff complaints don't work and they never will.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by GeneralZane - 04-30-2020, 03:23 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by GeneralZane - 05-03-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-04-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-04-2020, 10:50 AM