Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Player Complaint: Blaze Hohenheim
Seeing your complaint in fully i looked back at my actions there and now thinking back you have reason about my behavior on that round and to make this complaint, i really did poorly on that and i have no excuse for that, so i'm sorry, i cannot change the past but taking the points you have bring up here now i know what aspects of my behavior on the server should change so i don't repeat my mistakes again.
When i play as a member of UNSC i always recognize outhority and obey orders, trying to replicate a military behavior in my RP, that's why when i play as XO i try to do everything by the book like setting up squads, making briefings and trying to follow the basic of what someone in command should do, i'm not even close to a good or even a average CO, that's why i try to play a lot as XO so i gain more experience in such roles and try do a better job.
But that's beside the point, that round i relly fucked up and in a canon round it just make my behavior worse, i'm sorry about it and i promisse such behavior will not repeat itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Complaint: Blaze Hohenheim - by getfreur - 05-21-2019, 02:23 AM