Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My application to become URFC gang
Ckey: Nautilus23

Discord Name: ? ??? ?? ???[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]#6523[/color]

Character(s):
Elliot Kuster [URF Infriltrator]
 Elliot Kuster [UNSC Squad Lead]

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Elliot interacts with the people around him based on their faction alignment [based on what they say over comms], he avoids all direct contact with the enemy and sometimes allies, a successful mission for Kuster is one in which he is not seen or heard, his specialties are sniping and hacking.

UNSC: The second he spots a marine with his scope he will wait till their alone a pellet them with DMR shots, if he spots an ODST he will try and give them IB or some broken bones atleast, or just gtfo to their ship and yeet their slipspace engine

Covenant: He will immediately run if he is seen, if he isnt he will sneak up on them and fuck their shit with his shotty

URF: As his allies and only friends he will do his best to protect and aid them, how ever if in doing so greatly endangers his own safety he will wait til the heat has died down to reveal himself, if he sees a URFC he will attempt to aid them in whatever task the are completing, from stealing nades from the commanders store, to stuffing covvies with le

Provide a brief description of your character: Kuster is an averagely built dark-skinned man, not the most robust man but following getting his ass beat, will find someway to fuck you over if your dumb enough to leave him alive

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: yes, for me this means not shitposting, HONK etc.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: yes if i rp as a douche bag or desert to what ever faction i will be perma banned from URFC

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: yea, ive broken 2 rules so far, ick ock and the rule that prohibits usage of covie weapons unless taught by an ONI researcher, ive broken the ick ock multiple times, the rules arent hard to follow if you dont act like a tard

Me watching Horace Magnus cut down the door i'm hacking with a fucking machete.
[Image: This+is+retarded+in+all+the+best+ways+_0...b6eb7d.jpg]

frick it doesnt show my hecking discord name
denied, wrong place to place app
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]