Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheshire Polk Commando Application.
Ckey: Nyoz
Discord Name: Graffy#1402

Character(s):Cheshire Polk

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Cheshire is friendly towards most of the people as long as they're not a part of the UNSC or they're supporting them,she would try to stick together with her comrades but also spread to the Citizens information about how great the URF can be indeed and that they shall join as well to fight against the tyranny of UNSC. The URF may be the only people she trusted with her life as she's mostly socializing with them before any battle and planning upon their attacks.

Provide a brief description of your character:
Standing at 5'6",Polk may look innocent and small but fierce and ready to give her life for the United Front,her hair would be black keeping it as a huge afro even though it's in her disadvantage she still likes it,her uniform would always pretty clean but her armor is usually a colored mess as she keeps some patches onto it as a Muffin on her front plate carrier and next to it a a medium-sized one saying Paramedic.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay ?:I do understand that it requires a higher level of Roleplay.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:I do understand that if i act inappropriate my whitelist can be removed.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:I do understand that breaking server rules or rule,can lead towards my whitelist extermination.
I'm going to go against this mainly as you just got in to the insurrection itself....I think it would be wiser if you played more as an insurrectionist first then applied again

Your applicatio is good but its the fact that you only got put in to the insurrection one or two days ago. Personally, I would say apply in about a month, once you know the insurrection better and people know more of who you are
Isaac riker: The urf's Official tech-Priest and the URFC'S Sharpshooter
-1 you just got added to urf i would want to get to know you better first to make sure your not another john brown
-1 the posts above sum it up. Play for a month or two, get known then apply for URFC. No hard feelings we just dont want another John Brown.
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
Too soon, app denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]