Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator App: JimmyTombstone

Ckey: JimmyTombstone

Discord Name: Jimmy Tombstone

Timezone: US Central

Time in SS13: Five or so years. (2013)

Any SS13 Bans: I was banned from Facepunch way back in the day when I first started playing because I had no idea what I was doing.

Prior Moderation experience: A year or so after my ban on Facepunch, I applied for admin and was granted it. I went through the trial process and then went too regular admin. Eventually got removed from it for not being around as often. I'm currently playing SS13 at least 20 or 30 hours a week. Which was much more than back then.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Making sure that the players are having fun within the rules and giving advice to players. New players usually ask admins before asking anybody in OOC what to do or where to go, and I like being that guy. Being friendly and helpful to new players is a great way to keep the player interested. Even if they seem a bit slow or don't really understand the game or server well, it's always good to be the guy there to help them through it if they need it.
We have not seen you often enough via the server and on discord for us to consider this app at this time.
^
I was going to say the same thing, let's see you more active with the community and get used to how things work before considering applying.
Lack of time on the server, denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]