Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tristain01 s ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: tristain01/tristain01

Your character name (if relevant):john pinstripe

Who were you banned by:jack mackintyre I think.

Date of ban:02-01-19

Length of ban:permanent

Full ban reason: attacking others in there own base when told by admins not to.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:  I batoned a innie in there own base during the spawning problems and I also handcuffed him. I was then told to release him I then asked if I could lock him up wich in hind sight was a stupid thing to ask. me and some other odsts who were spawned in the insurrection base were in innie clothing aswell.
I released the innie  when told to this coupled with other notes is what lead to my permanent ban. I wasn't expecting a perma ban and I will say should I be let back into the community I will shape up. and you will see a major difference in player behavior.
Okay looking at your past notes and activity on others  servers isnt good AT all care to explain yourself?  Because going to an affiliated server and acting like a tosser there is a major issue. 

[Image: unknown.png?width=440&height=65]
Code:
Info on tristain01
Used a stun baton to beat a somewhat resistant prisoner to unconciousness on harm intent, then took and wore the prisoner's bloody equipment. I let him know that wasn't appropriate and told him not to do that again in the future.
by [X] on Thu, July 27th of 2017

Started to aim a gun at someone after round end, escalated to a fight. Let him know not to start round end conflict.
by[X] on Sun, July 30th of 2017

As a mercenary, acted like a general nuke ops, going on an almost wordless murderspree. When later I talked with the team about it, he instantly admitted he was the one at fault and he understands the issue. When I told him about the possible antag ban, he accepted it without an issue. He doesn't seem to be a malicious player but he clearly needs to read over our antag rules - I'd suggest an antagban until appeal because he can be a potentially good player.
by [X] on Fri, August 3rd of 2018

Banned  from borer, xeno, actor, commando, deathsquad, deity, ert, mercenary, ninja, raider, wizard, changeling, god cultist, cultist, loyalist, renegade, revolutionary, malf, traitor - Murderbone as mercenary, poor roleplay, not acceptable play for an antag. See [X]'s note. Ban until appeal
by [X] on Fri, August 3rd of 2018

Joined the same round he cryoed in with the same character as a different job. Lightly smacked.
by [X] on Sat, September 8th of 2018

As an MA, bum-rushed a doona that had the captain held at gunpoint, putting both himself and the captain in danger. The gun was thankfully unloaded and nobody got blapped, however if it were to have been loaded the captain would have had his skull ventilated. When questioned, he apologized profusely, and said that immediately after he did it that he shouldn't have, as it ruined that antag's round and was generally a really shitty idea.
by [X] on Sat, October 6th of 2018
-baystation

[Image: unknown.png?width=749&height=342]
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
(02-03-2019, 10:24 PM)tristain01 Wrote: Your Byond/Ckey Username: tristain01/tristain01

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:  I batoned a innie in there own base during the spawning problems and I also handcuffed him. I was then told to release him I then asked if I could lock him up wich in hind sight was a stupid thing to ask. me and some other odsts who were spawned in the insurrection base were in innie clothing aswell.
I released the innie  when told to this coupled with other notes is what lead to my permanent ban. I wasn't expecting a perma ban and I will say should I be let back into the community I will shape up. and you will see a major difference in player behavior.

(02-03-2019, 10:24 PM)tristain01 Wrote: Your Byond/Ckey Username: tristain01/tristain01

If that is your reply I'm going denied it WITHOUT appeal. You better unfuck yourself.
I will admit I was abusing the self antag rule wich I belived they have changed. i would like to firstly apologize for the griefing i have done in the past and the rounds that i have ruined, and second if i may is to ask for one more chance although i will understand if you turn me down. im trying to appeal many bans on many servers to make up for a long list of shitty things that i have done.

yessir

have a good day
[Image: unknown.png?width=440&height=65]

You seem to be side stepping this.
that I know nothing about.
Look, this is THE LAST TIME. I don't care how small or big any future problems will be. if hear about you fucking up or if you get a SINGLE note you're gone.

Ban lifted