Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sangheili Shipmaster Application - AccointNaim
Assuming this is like ODST, so posting it here.

Ckey: AccointNaim

Discord name (username####): Someone Random#5544

Character Name(s): Parry (Kig-Yar Ruuhtian), Jasmine Bullard (Human), Kuikla 'Warasee (Sangheilli)

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? Since 08-24-2018, 5:34 AM according to my covenant application

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of? Can't think of any, sorry.

Do you understand the RoE? I do.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? I understand, if I do not follow the RoE and Covenant Law, I'd be punished if I don't follow it.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes, I do.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? To command and run the ship, not ground operations, killing everyone with a kickass energy blade, giving orders and manning the ship.

Why should you be whitelisted? I've been a covenant member for well over five months, and I think its time to apply for this whitelist that opened around a week ago. I've had some good roleplay on some other servers, and I think I can provide some good roleplay in this server as a command role aswell.
<p><br></p>
Accepted.