Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheshire Polk URF Application.
Ckey: Nyoz

Discord name:Graffy#1402

In-character name:Cheshire Polk

General character info:
Polk is standing at 5'6" followed with a pair of black soulless eyes,her skin would be black being an Afro-American,her past war life would've been as a bartender for the Emsville bar "The Drunk Deckhand",but since the UNSC presence that disturbed her with their supression and occupation upon the civilians living in Emsville.After that she joined the United Rebel Front as a normal grunt applying for the Machine Gun unit slot to assist as a tactical unit the other grunts,then she realized that she's fighting for the right cause she would make the supreme sacrifice by joining permanently the United Rebel Front as an official grunt and increase in rank.

Reason for Joining : Aggression towards the Colonists from the United Nations Space Command which are putting in danger the life of the normal people who've created a future for themselves in the areas by taking their homes or ships away for "Military noble causes"  or "Minor Casualties" and applying unlawful arrests to them for not complying with their requests cause of the Insurgent war that's going on between USNC and URF.
I am afraid you must first apply for the URF before applying for the commandos. Other than that good app.
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
(02-01-2019, 08:40 PM)Darkking1234 Wrote: I am afraid you must first apply for the URF before applying for the commandos. Other than that good app.

Sorry,wasn't aware of that,shall i do like an re-apply or this will be actually taken into consideration and edit the title of it ?
welcome to the URF
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]