Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sparrow's Discord Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Sparrow201
Discord Username: Khada Jhin#0260

Your character name (if relevant): David Law (Primarily), Tung Ironskin, Giovanna Chungus.

Who were you banned by: Unknown (assumed to be TitanField)

Date of ban: 30/1/2019.

Length of ban: Permanent.

Full ban reason: No specified reason sent to me, but from what people have told me and what I believe it to be, it was the NSFW image I posted in general chat after XO said to someone not to post it.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I have three things I have come to realise after the ban and during this appeal; That it was stupid of me to post an image after a member of staff had told another person not to post said image, second it was to limit similar images ( albeit not NSFW ) to the proper channel, which is Unggoy-Bathroom, and my third realisation is that that Unggoy had a dong on it, which I did not see and many others did not. I realise that my actions reflect poorly upon myself and after a lapse of judgement that came to posting it at all, I've come to believe that I am sincere in my apology in that I fucked up, I fucked up and broke three rules during that moment. No NSFW images at all are permitted, which I had no realise but that is no excuse. Keep posting to their relevant channels, such as shitposts to Unggoy-Bathroom, which I should of done. And always listen to a staff member as long as it is law ( and doesn't conflict with a more higher admin. ). I know I messed up pretty badly, however, I am writing this appeal in that I wish to be heard out in that I didn't realise the image was NSFW, which as far as I am told, was the primary concern with my ban. It is quite hard to see that dong.
Don't be dong.
Right, i'll start this saying, you were banned due to previous warnings, and failing to listen to them - And it was I that banned you.

After some consideration, i'm going to lift the ban. Though, i'll give you this - Listen when you are warned. Next time you have to be grounded, that's it.

Ban will be lifted.