Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sangheili Application
Ckey: FarFromTheTsar

Discord name: FarFromTheTsar

In-character name: Xus 'Vulkamee

general character info: With his family honor waning with time sees his chance to make his family name reputable by serving in the Covenant. Xus 'Vulkamee is a young minor trained in High Charity and sent for to obey the Prophets. He is honor-bound and fiercely loyal to his superiors believing that respecting the Sangheili code of honor and a honorable death will bring his family's name praise. Vulkamee shows a bit of disdain believing in the Covenant's religion but he keeps it to himself and follows it regardless not wanting to ruin his military career as well as his life.

Reason for joining: One of the and in my opinion, most ionic enemies in all of gaming. My love for Elites goes back to Halo CE and Halo 2 where they presented a life like enemy abet a alien.

Roleplay Example/History: I have very roughly played probably around +200 (VERY ROUGH) hours of Space Station 13's servers all together.

More depth with factions details IE:
Humans: He follows orders whatever they might be concerning human. He however believe he must be just and honorable at all times towards them, showing their fallen warriors respect and admiration. He and like many Sangheili will follow orders to the letter and not let morals overcome their judgement less they be branded a heretic for showing the humans nothing but a merciful death.

Unggoy: He wonders why even such a simple minded creature was accepted into the Covenant. Unggoy who display intelligence earn a little respect from him.

Jiralhanae: Views them as nothing more to a brutish means to a savage end. The Jiralhanae are of a race of all brawn and need Sangheili leaders to lead them effectively.
For the great journey !
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]