Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allakai's Covenant Application
Ckey: Allakai

Discord name: Allakai#1723

In-character name: Khaz'Vakalm

general character info: A tall and proud Sangheili, Vakalm takes his life of honor seriously. He wishes to fight for honor and glory, seeing the path of the Great Journey as something to drive him to become a better warrior and Sangheili. He holds what it means to be an honorable warrior above all else. He takes himself somewhat seriously yet has humility and knows his boundaries as a Sangheili. Yet he serves with pride and will prove himself as a capable warrior.

Reason for joining : He had joined the military to show himself as not just a warrior, but as a Sangheili of honor that wishes to prove to his family name he is worthy to continue the bloodline.

Roleplay Example/History: I have been playing SS13 since about mid-September of 2018, mainly I have played Aurora. It was the only server I have played and I have been whitelisted for a couple species there. I really enjoy roleplaying and story writing and take my roleplaying capabilities seriously. Currently I play several characters such as the Unggoy, Qukuzoo (Quku for short), Field Medic Jazmine "Jazz" Hoover, and ONI researcher Faith Wilkerson. I do my best to always roleplay rather than initiate combat, and even when I am Covenant, I will try to roleplay and progress a story rather than put combat and fighting, as for someone like me, story is much more important than combat. 

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later. 

Covenant: A strong passion and care for the Covenant and what they strive for to bring unity and peace to the galaxy. A strong hand is required for such an effort, and that hand is the Sangheili, but he will strive and fight to uphold his part in the Great Journey for glory.

His relationship with the other members of the Covenant vary. 

For the Unggoy he sees them as loud, obnoxious, and incredibly irritating, but he also finds them a useful tool and ally. While fragile, terrified, and weak alone; in groups they are a force to be reckoned with, and with that he accepts them as underlings.

The Kig'Yar and T'Vaoan he is weary of, while not an outward distrust of the species, he is mindful of them as pirates, tricksters, and at the very worst, outright untrustworthy. Yet he appreciates their usage as scouts, snipers, and their uncanny ability to hit and run.

Jiralhanae is the one race of the covenant Khaz is the most distrustful of. Huge and hulking creatures that are savage and wild, and possibly eat their kills or those that are captured. He finds them to be just as they are, brutes. Frontline combatants and a very unstable ally of the Covenant.

The San'Shyuum is the only group within the covenant (excluding his fellow Sangheili of course) that he truly trusts. He is one for the Great Journey, and as such the glorious Prophets lead his people and the Covenant on a glorious and honorable path to the end.
That weird admin people know for doing mildly silly events with some normal ones too.

[Image: unknown.png]
approved, welcome to the empire!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]