Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stinkybird Covenant Application
Ckey: Jhorrindeeno

Discord name: Jhorritikii#8291Jhorritikii#8291

In-character name: Zixiz, Yit

general character info: Zixiz is a murmillo t'vaoan that has more or less dedicated his life and time to aiding the Covenant, and typically goes out of his way to be as sneaky as possible when he is left to his own devices. Often finds himself in a minor command position somehow and absolutely despises having to order others around, not that he minds the aid but he seriously chokes up when having to make snap choices. A somewhat serious demeanor hides the fact he's deathy afraid of dying "too soon", hence his penchant or trying to be a sneaky skirmisher instead of a suicidal shock troop.

Yit is very much the opposite. The Ruutian is really in the job for the sake of finding goodies, making some sort of living from his service, and trying not to die so he can keep doing that. Much more laid back than Zixiz, kind of on the lazy side, but he will fight for his life when he has to. He doesn't like being sent onto planets because it's so unfamiliar to him, having lived much of his life he cares to remember in stellar craft. His time on ships is typically spent being a backup pilot, should he really need to be, and primarily acting as the ship doctor and chemist making goodies for the others so he doesn't have to risk his own skin. Or if he does have to risk his skin, it's good to have helpful medications around.

Reason for joining: I've been playing SS13 for like 3 years now, if I remember correctly, and I've been looking for new and potentially interesting servers to join. I love Halo so I just haaaad to check it out, and I was smitten with it in an instant. 

Roleplay Example/History: I will admit, I haven't had any particularly noteworthy instances of RP here yet. The best I have is a a time where it was just one other Kig'yar and I defending the ship from a UNSC ship. We almost killed two of them, captured a third, and then Yito had to drag both the other Kig'yar and the captured human to medical while full of bullets at the time. Though it was very much a literal pain in the side that never got fixed the whole round after, he was able to work through it to stop the captured marine from dying, patching up the wounds of his ship companion, and then fix said companion's lost hand by cutting off the heretic's hand and giving it to him. They said to do it, he wasn't going to question it especially consider it was just two of them on the ship and having one of them at literal 50% working capacity could prove incredible dangerous!

Besides that, I've had plenty of experience with rolepay before on other servers, such as Paradise, Persistent, Colonial Marines, and I even helped make Vox lore on Persistent and also created Persistent Station's version of the Unathi lore as well if that means anything at all. I've also recently started hosting a Dungeons and Dragon's campaign of my own creation, too.

More depth with factions details IE:

Unggoy: Yit tends to treat them as more of a menace to the ship than an ally. He believes them to be pretty clumsy for the most part and thinks they're more a liablity at times, but he has seen them act as good shields when his own stops working. He doesn't hate them, he just doesn't think they're fit for duty.

Zixiz actually enjoys having Unggoy around, though not because he likes them either. They're extra bodies for enemies to stuff full of bullets instead of him when having to work closely on ground operations. He'd much sooner save a Jiralhanae than an Unggoy in a fire fight, but that isn't to say he'd leave their corpses to rot on some forgotten planet. He will try to collect their dead from any operations if he is allowed.

Kig'Yar: Needless to say, both Yit and Zixiz get along much better with their own race than the others. Yit himself prefers the company of fellow Ruutians as company, feeling much more in common with them of course, but Zixiz doesn't care that much about hanging with other T'vaoan or Ruutians. Yit's far more likely to seek the care and safety of other Kig'yar over the other species when it comes to medical proceedures, prefering Ruutians of course. Zixiz is not particularly good at medical, but when seeking injured on a battlefield, he will search for his own kind secondary after commanders of any species. Neither one of them really has too much to be surprised about with their own kind.

Sangheili: Yit holds a high respect for the Sangheili as being... typically competent commanders, and much more willing to risk life-and-limb than he is, meaning he can stay even safer onboard the ship. At the same time, he does realize the Sangheili commanders are quite happy to put him into dangerous situations he doesn't like being in and does hold a bit of a fear that will be exactly what happens whenever he's put under one's command. When it comes to interaction, he tries to avoid talking to Sangheili any more than he has to, finding them a bit boring to converse with typically. 

Zixiz respects Sangheili for also being competent normally, and competent commanders know not to put nervous Murmillos in charge of certain aspects of combat. He prefers to leave snap choices up to them and is more than happy to follow their orders when needed, but he does take note on how suicidal a mission might be to gauge if it's worth truly dying for said commander if it goes wrong. He will converse with Sangheili if they wish to speak to him, but tends to find himself too shy to talk to one of the highest-rank caste members of Covenant society brazenly.

Jiralhanae: Yit does not like the Jiralhanae anywhere they go, thinking they stink up the ships and muck about too dangerously. They seem too dangerous to be left in commanding positions and while he won't disobey one, he wouldn't do a task for one with any joy if he had to. He thinks them particularly loathsome, and would much rather take a dozen Unggoy suicide soliders of one Jiralhanae. His interactions have been very limited with them, only having to when he is given literally no other choice.

Zixiz neither likes nor dislikes Jiralhanae, himself. They're a combat asset for the Covenant, and that can't go unappreciated, but he thinks their tactics are too stale and... Brutish! He can honestly see why humans refer to them as Brutes given their tendancies towards savagery in combat. Working under one is perhaps one of the worst positions to hold in his mind, but they are most certainly the best meat shields you can find in the whole Covenant! Their biggest redeeming factor in his mind is their devotion to the way of the Covenant, and their willingness to die for them over him first. 

San'Shyuum: Given their rather unimportant jobs for the most part, neither Zixiz nor Yit have had the chance to properly meet the prophets of the Great Journey. The closest they've every gotten to it was witnessing some here and there, and getting orders from them on missions far from Covenant space. Yit, being the less interested one in the Covenant's beliefs, doesn't really care all that much to know about the San'Shyuum since they never see fit to grace the lesser races most of the time. Zixiz, being a more staunch believer in the Great Journey, does sort of hang a little tooth-and-nail on the sermons given by the leadership whenever he can. He would be honored to meet one someday, but doesn't believe that'll ever be a thing.

Mgalekgolo: Yit doesn't seem them that often, considering he tends to just see them in their spawning pit than actually out and about. He knows they're dangerous and values the fact that they're on his side rather than not. Zixiz prefers to, well, stay behind them than infront of them. Any mission they're on alongside him are missions he feels perhaps dangerously confident in, seeing them as near-unstable living tanks to soak up attention, bullets, and all the nasty, life-ending things that could be pointed at him instead.
Approved for the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]