Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The flying banana Covenant Application
Ckey: The flying banana gaming

Discord name: theflyingbanana#5945

In-character name: M'ak Ya'r

general character info: A Very smart and clever Kig-Yar that falls in bad luck most of the time though cautious, mostly enjoys doing missions with his brothers and firing from a safe distance. 

Reason for joining: I have played with the UNSC for a while and I wanted to try something different, so I went and played a lot of the covenant and enjoyed it a lot so I am applying here now.

Roleplay Example/History: I don't have any noteworthy RP stories to tell from Halo13 but most notably I just talk in different ways and act different from other factions and try to RP out everything as good as possible when it comes to exploring, fighting or communication. have allot of HRP experience and most of that came from Aurora and bay, though a bit of CM when it was not 100% cancer.

More depth with factions details:
-Unggoy:
 M'ak treats them as handy battle supports, Unggoy could be very helpful at times though there are many cowards amongst them. 

-Kig-Yar: 
M'ak has allot of respect for his brothers and fights gladly amongst them.

-Sangheili: 
sees them as elite fighters and admires their willpower and strength.

-Jiralhanae:
Finds them Dumb brutes who can break through anything and destroy anything, but doesn't mind them helping him in battle and breaking through defenses. 
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]