Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application Doru7
Ckey: Doru7

Discord Name: Doru

In-Character Name: Yayay

General Character Info: A simple-minded Unggoy with a passion for medicine and combat-recovery. He bumbles around with weapons, but is an adept driver. He goes to great lengths to keep comrades safe.

Reason for Joining: After playing for close to a week, I feel comfortable enough with the community and system to apply for covenant whitelisting. For the Great Journey!

Roleplay Example/History: During an excursion to the ONI desert outpost to retrieve an artifact and rescue captured comrades, Yayay was captured and imprisoned by ONI staff, forced to translate between the humans and a captured Sangheili. When the Sangheili broke out, Yayay took the opportunity to escape alongside fellow unggoy, Didil. Together they escaped into the desert as an anti-matter bomb blew up the ONI outpost behind them. He also tried to save a dying Kig-yar from the base, but it was sort of a lost cause. Acceptable casualty, really.

I've been playing SS13 for 2 and a half years now, with experience both with roleplay and mechanics on multiple servers ranging from Paradise, Yogstation, Oracle, Baystation12, Colonial Marines, Fallout13, Persistant station, Virgo and several others. I have a good track record, with only one recorded serverban that has since been lifted. Several people are familiar with me, and I try to leave a good impression wherever I go.

More depth with factions details IE:

Humans: Heretics, all of them. However, they're really interesting, being both the nicest and most ruthless creatures imaginable.

Unggoy: Friends! All Unggoy are friends, and Yayay will help any fellow Unggoy with anything.

T'ovan/Kig-Yar: The birds are dumb and weird, but Yayay respects that they're higher ranked than he is. Will prioritize Kig-Yar for medical aid after Unggoy and Sangheili.

Sangheili: Yayay is terrified of the Elites. The shiner they come, the more he'll kiss their feet to make a good impression.

Lekgolo/Megalekgolo: Yayay adores the big stompy worm-mechs, and will follow them around whenever and wherever he sees one.

Jiralhanae: The Brutes are dumb and smelly, but Yayay knows better than to say that within range of their hairy fists. Will constantly push the limits of the Brute's collective patience.

Yayay has never seen or met a Prophet.
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]