Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant growling certificate (Covvir-Up)/(Colfer)
Ckey: Colfer

Discord name: Covvir-Up

In-character name: Tizzy Mali / Jazali Makli

general character info: Both of these characters are Kig-Yar and I usually refer to Tizzy when Jazali dies, Tizzy is a Normal Kig-yar, and Jazali is a Tvaoan Kig-Yar, most often seen as a marmillo

Reason for joining : I really enjoy playing covenant but I dont have the required whitelist to serve them as well as I'd like too, as well as some of the various ranks they have being locked out

Roleplay Example/History: Once as Jazali Makli (minor, not marmillo this time), they were caught on an enemy ship seconds after boarding and after retreating to gather weapons and equipment and come back, was unfortunately gunned down by the marines, Jazali suffering multiple cases of serious brain damage and forgot his rank, position and location after being narrowly saved thanks to his synthetic organs, for the next forty minutes they were a prisoner onboard the ship, and a rather popular one at that, being the only alien active on the covenant ship, for the next forty or so minutes was a Roleplay session that thankfully allowed Jazali Makli to silver tongue his way off the vessel and back onto his (He was also treated as a pet and later ordered a grunt to shoot him for having to use human machines to speak to his captors, which is un-deniably herecy)
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]