Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mclovins mod app

Ckey: the_grey_tide

Discord Name: Mclovin

Timezone: gmt +10

Time in SS13: many years like 5 or 6?

Any SS13 Bans: only ban in the last few years was from russle for the reason stop i cant remember any bans from before 2016 and i haven't found any permabans on any servers

Prior Moderation experience: nill on ss13

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: making sure that everyone is enjoying the server, making sure the rules are enforced and helping new people understand the game
While I think that one day you *might* be able to make a good moderator, in my opinion, based on what I've seen in my time with you both in the discord and in the server, I don't think you're ready for this role. You meme a lot, skirt rules with shenanigans, and are a general pain in the ass sometimes. You claimed to me in the discord that you'll get an attitude shift as a mod - but in my opinion, this needs to be shown first.

I think you're a good guy, but right now I need to see you act like it both on the server and on the discord for my personal approval.

-1 for now. Hopefully, I can edit this later if you show improvement in my eyes.
Accepted.