Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim123123123's Covenant Application
Ckey: Muslim123123123

Discord name: Muslim123123123

In-character name: Viko 'Taram

general character info: Viko 'Taram was born on the mining Sangheili colony of Creck. Raised in harsh, hot conditions the planet helped shaped the warrior he stood to be once he joined the Covenant Military as soon as he came of age. Viko joined the Covenant Empire's military mainly due to the fact that he didn't want to do the average job that the people of Creck did. Which was day after day mining materials which was used mainly to construct hulls for the ships of the Covenant. He wanted more in life and wanted to leave his homeworld, therefore he signed up as soon as he could into the Covenant service.

Reason for joining: I wanted to join the Covenant because I'm very interested in its lore and have found as when I played an Unggoy Minor for it to be more enjoyable than being a human researcher, marine, doctor, etc.

Roleplay Example/History: Played numerous times as an Unggoy Minor on the server just to get some experience under my belt, also spent time roleplaying on Garry's Mod servers, Star Wars Combine, FableTop, and Byond roleplay servers.

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later.

Unggoy: 'Taram views the Unggoy as only useful to the Covenant in numbers, other than that they're just cannon fodder.

Kig-Yar: 'Taram sees the Kig-Yar and their cousin species as good scouts and marksmen, useful to the Covenant.

Jiralhanese: 'Taram believes the Jiralhanese to be too ambitious but other than that they're good warriors almost rivaling the Sangheili in combat but not brains.

Mgalekgolo: The Mgalekgolo are seen by 'Taram as a feared enemy and a respected ally. 

Sangheili: 'Taram views his own species as the bulk of the Covenant Military, and what helps keep it standing. Without the Sangheili the Covenant wouldn't be the Covenant, which would mean the Great Journey couldn't be possible.
For the great journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]