Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
income stutter and research. (changing the tide of war)
Star 
Changing the Tide Of War
Idea

I think that there should be more of an income stutter and research, which is seen in the Acr update. well, kinda but
what I mean is the more stuff the UNSC or the URF control the better the stuff they are going to get from
upgrades to weapon load outs. kinda like a tech tree in a way. which could work for UNSC and URF and maybe the Covvie but they would be pretty high up in the tech tree.

example:

in the lore, ONI/UNSC made Spartans and ODST during the war on URF which lead to the fall of camp hope and the 'URF'. which took time and research. but what would have happened if the URF made there own ODST and or Spartans before the ONI/UNSC and put more of an income to research and better gear for URF troops? changing the outcome of camp hope and the URF as a whole

what I'm getting at here is make a system where research and income makes an impact, where both UNSC and URF can shape the war, sure it might not follow the lore but it would make a great spin on the 'what could happen' and the outcome of history itself.

until the Covvie come and wipe us all out 

got more ideas I might post but this one was more thought out in my head