Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draconbeam's Covenent Application
Ckey: Draconbeem

Discord name: Dracon#4494

In-character name: Wupwup

General character info: Wupwup is a Spec-Ops Unggoy, his skill in battle is much greater than most of the other Unggoy, due to his intense training. Wupwup loves to make jokes and enjoy his time with his team, but is still capable of being serious when it is needed. Wupwup would take peace over war, but would never shy away from a fight if threatened, he values honor and would rather take prisoners than execute them.

Reason for joining : When i play a game, i like to play as another species because of how cool they look (Aliens, Predators, Greys) and Covenants fit into this perfectly, i absolutely love purple, and how it looks on their equipment. the Unggoy have always interested me and i enjoy playing as a weaker unit, and i feel if i was a Spec-Ops Unggoy i could be of more help on the battle field while still playing as one of my favorite species in halo

Roleplay Example/History: one of my favorite genres is roleplay and i feel i'm not too bad, i have played games such as dungeons and dragons and in many other SS13 servers

Relations With Unggoy: being a unggoy he enjoys company of his own although he dislikes how they are mistreated. he sees them as more honorable and smart than those who instantly think an unggoy is stupid or a coward

Relations With Kig-yar: Because of the feuds between them he tends to judge them more harshly than other species, but that is not to say he hates all of them, he has been in situations where kig-yar have saved his life so he has some Kig-yar friends

Relations with Sangheili: Sangheili are natural leaders and Wupwup sees no problem in following their orders, provided they treat him fairly. one of Wupwup's greatest hate is when leaders mistreat their soldiers just because of their race, he believes we are all in the journey together and the only thing that could stop them is fighting amongst their own ranks.

Relations with other covenant races: Wupwup bases most of someone's merits on their actions not their race
Sounds like a good time I'd love to have you by my side as a fellow unggoy! But besides that he seems like a cool guy I'd love to see him approved I'll give my +1
For the great journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]