Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URF Commando application.
Ckey: Spiderling

Discord Name: John Brown #1401

Character(s): John Brown

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Imagine the Commander Shepard, answering only aggressive and bad ass phrases, but usually remaining silent and still. 

Provide a brief description of your character: John used to be UNSC officer. But when he saw what has the government done to people, he betrayed them and changed his side. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do. 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I'll try my best. 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently: Yes. It would be sad, but hey, you are the boss! 
I'm uh, not sure how to respond to this application honestly.
All I see is lot of big text with no real explanation on any of the questions asked.

>John Brown
>Imagine Commander Shepard
>Ex-UNSC Officer with no background
>???

All I ask for is a bit of creativity with creating the application, if you redid the entire thing and made it look like you spent more then two minutes on the application I'd be happy.
Going to give this a hard -1 for multiple reasons.

After what happened yesterday, I can’t say that you are worthy enough to become a Commando.
Tracking on another -1
Hard -1
You are not responsible enough for this.
You are immature, a liar and a general wanker
Player has been banned, the Application is now null.
(12-02-2018, 05:33 PM)Zergrush Wrote: Player has been banned, the Application is now null.

It’s just a discord ban, none the less this app is denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]