Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URF Commando Application
Ckey: XXgoodieXx

Discord Name: Goodfun13 

Character(s):
James Crush
: A once UNSC fighter gone rogue that now fights the good fight for freedom.

Kriven Crush: a Ghost in the eyes of the URF thought to be dead.

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:

James Crush
: a hard to like man that would rather risk his own life than the lives of his own men, and will take up command if need be to get the job done even if it's at the cost of everything.
Kriven Crush: someone that would rather fight with words than with guns but if need be will go ghost to finish the mission, a man of many faces would talk his way in of getting any type of intel.

Provide a brief description of your character:

james Crush
: a 6'1, 25-year-old male with a somewhat average looking body type with a nasty looking scare on his face and an eye patch to cover up the damage to his right eye from a UNSC OB explosion that killed his unit at the time that almost left him for dead
Kriven Crush: a 5'6, 45-year-old male with a mask that covers up his face, Kriven is a ghost in the eyes of many thought to be dead after a mission gone wrong would have him undercover for 5 years with no contact from anyone 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: yes, I understand, it's also my goal to set the new standard for High RP.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: I understand the outcome that can come from breaking roles and inappropriate behavior 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: I understand what can come from breaking any type of server rule(s) no matter how big or small it is. rules are rule(s) and are in place for a reason 
Welcome to the URFC!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]