Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frontline238(Isaac Riker) Urf commando application.
Ckey:Frontline238

Discord Name:The frontline#0671

Character(s):Isaac Riker

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:Isaac views the world and people like clockwork. Every person is a cog in the machine. And idle hands mean the clockwork will not run at full capacity and must be dealt with.

Provide a brief description of your character:Isaac Riker is a tall albino man with dyed black hair.He was once a loyal ODST-sharpshooter, Isaac Riker is against his former employer, believing them to be a corrupt, police state. He finds the act they commited on Far Isle to be an act of pure evil. An evil which must be dealt with

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I do understand this.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: As someone who lost the odst whitelist for innapropriate. I will not do something like that again.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:I do understand that.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]