Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zergrush - Commando Application.
Ckey: Zergursh 

Discord Name: Zergrush#9064

Character(s):
Giorno Desantis - Ex ODST Corpsmen, now an Insurrectionist Medic. Mainly Teaches newer players the ins and outs of medical. Really likes nutrition fries, after eating them so long.
Artyom Alekseyevich - Russian Comrade, with a heavy Russian accent. Constantly preaches and tells about the greatness of vodka and the old days of Stalin. Always seen wearing an Ushanka, most likely even in space. Helmets are for the weak compared to the comfy fur of a glorious Ushanka, da?
FuFuk - Low ranking and incredibly cowardly grunt, as to be expected. Will never go somewhere unknown (unless absolutely necessary) without a partner or two to rely on. Always in the back of the group. Wonders what the other species eat and if it is better then the glorious Nipple.
Horace Magnus - New Commando Character. Honor bound, looks for the greatest fights and challenges in life. Would rather fight fair then dirty. Addicted to Biofoam

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Magnus does not care for the weak, unless they can provide or assist him, like doctors. He generally doesn't care to learn anything new about the world, unless it assists him with his hobbies. Magnus is most interested in the strong fighters, like ODSTs, who can give him the challenge he truly desires in life. The purpose of his life, challenge. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Horace Magnus is a tall, Outer Colony born man with a small collection of friends. He's somewhat introverted in everything but duty, which he attempts to accomplish to the best of his ability. Probably not the best at parties.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Of course, it's the reason I'm applying. We set the standard, and must maintain that standard for the rest of the innies to fall behind.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Of course. If I break the rules of the server, I should be expected to be removed and penalized for my action. 
approved, make them proud.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]