Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back story of James Crush (kinda lore-ish)
Question 
Please swipe identification card 
… 
… 
File access: Granted 
… 
Opening file: James crush 
… 

Service number: 233414 

Current status: M.I.A 

Background information: James Crush came from a broken family, in the outer colonies. Not much is known about the Crush family, ONI operatives were able to track down information on the father of James Crush but were quickly removed due to █████████ and ███████████████. All other information on the matter was removed.  
… 
James Crush joined the UNSC armed forces on █████████. over the years James Crush climbed the ranks to SSGT and was a commended member of fox team... 
Following the attack on the outpost ███████ at 12:03 by URF cells in the area, Fox team was ordered by officer LT ███████ to ‘start evacuating from the area’ before the following order of ‘Fire Bomb’ was given which would see protect ‘███████’ be used for the first time against URF troops. Fox team was unable to make it out before the order was given. Five out of the six bodies were found in the aftermath. Most bodies were found ripped open or deformed, nobody of James crush was found. After James Crush was announced M.I.A on █████████.  

the following years James Crush would remain M.I.A and in hiding until operation █████████ which would see the first ODST troops used in combat against URF forces. James Crush was found fighting against 
UNSC troops killing Pvt ██████ and wounding an SL James Crush later fled from the scene. UNSC troops with the support of ODST were able to claim victory over URF land. Any remanding URF troops would be field execu&%#! 

//error-code_breach  
… 
system over ride//  
… 
d0n’t l1st3n t0 th3r3 l13’s 
… 
system shut off... in 30 seconds