Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M.Green(Sye'ten) App for Sangheili
Yes I’m Ckey: M.Green

Discord name: Dogler

In-character name: Sye'ten

general character info: 
Sye'ten can be seen as an inspiration influence and spiritual Sangheili is known for his fearless attitude and his risky actions to accomplish his goal. When he first became an Elite he was on the ship of the Kig-Yar that first made contact with the Human race and ended up retreating due to the commanding Sangheilis orders. Later Sye'ten and a group of elites publicly killed the commanding Elite for cowering and retreating and not upholding their Sangheili code. Sye'ten then insured that anyone and everyone followed there code and would fight with honor and to the death with the evenly matched unknown opponent, know as the UNSC. Sye'ten fights to the death if in a duel.

Reason for joining: I want to join because, in general halo has fascinated me. Also, I was already part of the covenant empire but for me making poor choices I was removed and I do agree with the punishment and am happy that I was allowed to reapply. I love the server and have loved it for a while now, playing mostly as an Unggoy (when I had it) I don't wish to be forgiven I just hope to be giving another chance to prove I can be a good and sensible player. I also play a lot of halo related games like on garrys mod and arma. Plus the military academy is boring and I need something to do

Roleplay Example/History: 

Out of server:
On a garrys mod server I was the Supreme commander of the Covenant forces and later on the leader of Swords of Sangheilis, But everyone know Garrys mod does not have that good rp based servers. I like to play on both 1732 and Lebensraum beyond servers, taking prisoners and being taken prisoners in both. In one examples in 1732 I was the British Officer on a 4 colony map. I decided that we should seek allies. After that I sent our multiple letters to other colony that were french and Spanish. We never got word back so I send out one of my own guys to deliver them the letter. When he come back he brought a letter he stole from the French. The letter said they were going to attack us with Spanish at there side, so we decided to counterattack. We snuck by many patrols and quickly rushed the french settlement and were repealed. I was taken prisoner and near death. My boys ended up breaking me out and helped me return home.
I also plays on Bad claw fallout server and The Star treck 13 server along with the Alien server.

In-Server Ex:
I don't know if they want speech but some examples of my roleplay are when I brokered a deal of peace and trade between the Pirates and the Colony. Another example with the same Colony was when I offered my assistance and help expand the Colony so one of the spaceports had a lobby with windows and protection from others. Another example was when I was assigned the Medical Unggoy and helped save the ship mistress and impressing her with my skills. Also, I was captured by the UNSC as an Unggoy and turned into a robot.

But my most eventful RP experience was when there was a battle or skirmish. It was at the Colony and the INNIE and UNSC where at a temporary truce to get rid of a certain ship AKA our ship the Pirate ship. While they Colony and Pirates where allies. They Colony declared independence and the UNSC and Innie attacked them. Lucky for the colony the Covi ship was at dock 3 the closest dock to them. Once the Covi arrived which was 3 unggoy and 2 Kig, the battle had already started, Most of the Colony was being either destroyed or being beaten back to the lower levels, at that moment the Covi was able to flank the UNSC because the Innie were no-were to be found. The Plasma pistols were the best weapon to use due to there ability where they were able to short doors and comms. The UNSC was eventually cut off into small groups of soldiers and then got pulverized by the Covi weapons. Blowing there heads off and taking their helmets as trophies.

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later. 

Unggoy: Sye'ten does not despise the Unggoy but also doesn't like them. He respects them for being an ally and assisting in supplying a large number of the soldiers for fighting the UNSC but thinks they are weak and need better leadership to become a worthy opponent, but due to most of them cowering in the site of a battle he had yet to see that day come.

Jiralhanae: "Nothing but Mindless brutes" But worthy opponents 

Mgalekgolo: Due to there strong effectiveness in battle, Sye'ten respects them very much and knows they are a strong player in the war. Even if they don't have a code they are a powerful ally

Kig'Yar: Sye'ten has some to no respect for the Kig'Yar knowing the seem to cause problems with the other species in battle. But favors them for the exceptional effectiveness in battle.

(Despite all of these relationships due to RP, some Factions may be more of a favorable ally to Sye'ten in the future)
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]