Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appliaction for Sangheli
Ckey: RedDragonClawHD

Discord name: #3834Reddragonclaw 

In-character name: Xila 'Gatanee

General character info: Xila 'Gatanee was born on Sanghelios while he was still a child he got thought the Code of Honor but he doesnt follow it completly.
He shows little empathy to weak Creatures, his favourite fighting style is melee but when he needs to he can be a pretty good Sharpshooter aswell.

Reason for joining : Because i love the covenant and their overall style and i really like the concept of the server

Roleplay Example/History: I played alot Colonial Mariens and the Normal TG Station and i loved playing on roleplay servers in garrys mod aswell.

Relations with Unggoy: He has minor respect for those weak creatures and thinks they are really annoying they are most likely only meat shields for him.

Relations with Jiralhanae: He hates their complete lack of honor but he admires their Strength

Relations with Mgalekgolo: He has little respect for them but he thinks their defence power are quite essential for the war.

Relations with Kig'Yar: He thinks their are quite intressting because of their speed and strength he shows them more respect then the Jiralhanae
Approved!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]