Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpanishTomato's Sangheili Application
Ckey: spanishtomato

Discord name: SpanishTomato

In-character name: Sa’to Valinee

General character info: Having been born into the House of Valin, known for producing shipmasters, Sa’to was expected to be a swordsman and great military leader. Instead, he chose more a more nuanced religious path, and became fascinated by the holy artifacts that were to lead to the Great Journey’s commencement. Still, he is an accomplished warrior that nevertheless prefers a more subtle approach to combat. What he lacks in excessive combat prowess, he makes up for in his intense faith and commitment to the Prophets.

Reason for joining: I love the Elites and their space-crusader feel. I’ve never been as deep into Halo lore as I am Star Wars, but the Sangeili and various mish-mash of Covvie races fascinates me to no end. I love the marine and UNSC lifestyle, but I have a particular fondness for the spiritual crusade of the Elites and want to help bring that to life on the server.

Roleplay Example/History: I’m primarily a borg player on Paradise, and I lean into the RP aspect of being a big scary emotionless robot pretty heavily. For real RP, I’m an experienced GM for tabletop games and know my way around good acting and improv storytelling – and all that comes from a heritage of text rp from my early teenage years, some of which was Halo related.

Typical attitude(s) towards Unggoy – Pests that are often at best a distraction for the enemy. Good for suicide runs and soaking up damage. The rare competent ones should be used sparingly.

Towards Kig-Yar – Useful scouts. Useful snipers. Their skill is invaluable to the tactics Sa’to tends to employ and he treats them well. Their versatility as both shield-bearers and snipers allow for a variety of tactics, and Sa'to's preferred use of stealthy ambushes and trickery utilize the Kig-Yar's own skills well.

Towards Jiralhanae – Bigger, better Unggoy that create bigger, better distractions and suicide runs. Preferred over Unggoy mostly because they’re less chatty.

Towards Mgalekgolo – Walking heavy armor that deserves respect, both in their usage against the enemy and in their treatment within the unit. Carefully deployed, a bonded pair can change the tide of battle in new and exciting ways. Less versatile than Sangheili and Kig-Yar, but nevertheless very, very good at what they CAN do.

Towards other Sangheili – Versatile, capable warriors. Sa’to respects his brothers in arms and their crusade against the heretics. If under command of one, he shows respect and loyalty unending. If in command, he will try to ensure their survival and success – not necessarily in that order. The key to a true warrior is respect. It is no wonder the heretics show none and die so quick.
For the great Journey
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]