Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unggoy Application
Ckey: FarFromTheTsar

Discord name: FarFromTheTsar

In-character name: Quinyip

general character info: A young Unggoy who was fortunate enough to be born on his homeworld and not in the many birthing chambers of the Covenant, he has a slight taste of what life was before the Covenant, however he never questions the will of the prophets and the foreboding Sangheili. Quinyip usually takes interest in various eccentric machines and trinkets wherever he find himself. He particulary doesn't like fighting or the Sangheili's strong sense of honor and duty, but always never question it. 

Reason for joining: I always loved the Grunts over any other enemy NPC in all the other Halo games, because they were lovable enemy. Halo 2 I believe gave them better and more unique personalities of which I always liked playing with them on the levels with the Arbiter. Usually they are used as a cannon fodder infantry which you easily blow through in all the games but the lore behind them I found interesting, mainly the Unggoy Rebellion and where they stood post Covenant. 

Roleplay Example/History: I've been playing regularly Halo 13 for a couple months now floating around to different roles and such, before this I played Colonial Marines and Paradise. So I can say I am experienced with the gameplay and roleplay.
Accepted! However, it looks like you are not on our discord server. Perhaps you could join it? There are a lot of informations there regarding whitelist stuff, as well as a covenant channel to discuss with other covenant whitelist players.
Thanks very much I will check out the discord right away.