Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herpederp / Covenant Empire App
Ckey: Herpederp

Discord name: Herp

In-character name: Zyko

general character info: Zyko is a proud Unggoy that is Trained in leadership how ironic that sounds. But Zyko will work, hard.

Reason for joining : I'd like to see how it is to be a part of The Covenant Empire!

Roleplay Example/History: Colonial Marines, Yogstation 13.
Can you be more specific on the part of the empire you would like to join like which race? Otherwise I don’t see why we can’t give you a chance

(09-16-2018, 12:08 AM)Ruse Wrote: Can you be more specific on the part of the empire you would like to join like which race? Otherwise I don’t see why we can’t give you a chance

I mean I have no say in this I’d just like to offer some advice (so admins don’t murder me)
(09-16-2018, 12:08 AM)Ruse Wrote: Can you be more specific on the part of the empire you would like to join like which race? Otherwise I don’t see why we can’t give you a chance

I mean I have no say in this I’d just like to offer some advice (so admins don’t murder me)

Tips are always appreciated, thanks! Smile
Sure thing man Smile
Hopefully i'll get a response soon enough...
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]