Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The_Walking_Problem-Elite application
Ckey:The_Walking_Problem

Discord name:The_Walking_Problem

In-character name:Mrata 'Kagam

general character info:Mrata 'Kagam is a young elite, who has recently finished his training, and is eager to fight the humans. He stands at about eight foot tall with a dark skin tone. Even though from the very childhood he had to obey the code of honor, for him it was always hindering the combat effectiveness. He will never stop trying to prove it to other elites especially the higher ranks.

Reason for joining : Covenant always fascinated me, in my point of view they have  much, much more charisma than the UNSC. And the reason for elite is that they are basically crusaders in space, and they just ooze with charisma and personality

Roleplay Example/History: Played a few rounds on your server, mainly assault marine, played a lot on Cm, Bay and TG
Relations with Unggoy:For him, they are an annoyance, but at the very least they can be useful as meatshield
Relations with Jiralhanae:He believes that their brutish nature and overagression will never allow them to become as effective as elites. And the single fact that they dare to question elites' position as the best warriors of covenant infuriates him.
Relations with Mgalekgolo: The only covenant species that he truly respects, as they are formidable warriors, whose view is not tainted by code of honor or primal rage
Relations with Kig'Yar: He believes them to be extremely useful as snipers and scouts, and therefore he tolerates them.

Final words: Welp, thanks for reading that and if you have any criticisms, go ahead
Sounds good I’ll give you my 1+ because I like the effort put into the app and another Reason is because I rarely see elite players their pretty low in count that or they never get on but besides that I wish you the best of luck on getting accepted Big Grin
thanks for feedback fam
Looks good enough to me. Hopefully you won't go on your way disobeying to your superiors because your character does not like the code of honor.

Accepted.