Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zerg's ODST Application (becommin' a big lad)
(Originally I posted this to the recruitment center like a big idiot, copying the application questions from other applicants. Moved here after reading the infomation thread)
Ckey: Zergursh

Discord Name: Zergrush#9064(spot the difference from ckey)

Character(s): Giorno Joestar, Random name enabled when I eventually die.

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: I like to play different roles in different ways due to the fact that a Marine who's completed training is obviously different from an insurgent who barely even know's how to use a rifle. I'll list a couple of my mains down below, though, I'll also list a ODST section for how I expect my character to behave

Marine Medic: Giorno is somewhat of a coward, as a Medic. During any situation, he always attempts to look through the raw data and information from a situation, obeying to a strict Triage. That is his fatal flaw, he'd rather attempt to help an incredibly injured person with little hopes of recovery, rather then a injured marine, who could probably be fixed in a minute at most, without surgery. Of course, he's fucking terrible at surgery, training really didn't account for it 

Marine XO/CO: The coward of the "Bill Carson" variety. Giorno is... Competent, at leading? He often takes suggestions from much lower ranks quite a lot, more often then not leading to disaster. Of course, he's trained running to the Escape pod every day of his career, he's practically an expert at it. He doesn't use autopilot like a retard. 

Insurrectionist: Giorno is a poorly trained emotionally unstable civilian with dreams of freedom and a rifle with little ammo. Such hope is what keeps him going, and what lead him to the URF. Since joining the URF, he's actually has the rifle and the comrades to enact or attempt the dreams of freedom he so longed for. Don't let your dreams be memes. 

Cummies: I ain't no god damn traitor to you fooks, UNSC ALL THE DAY, DEATH TO THE XENOS!

ONI Guard: Giorno is a tired border guard, who often misses really obvious shit. He doesn't really care for work, he'd rather probably take a nap then guard the base. Why he hasn't been fired, is a mystery. 

ODST (focusing mainly on Medic): Giorno's training helped drill out his cowardice, changing from an emotional wreck to fresh meat for the grinder that is War. His training focused more on Surgery, though, he still is, less then ideal at it (don't let him perform surgery, ever). Giorno's focus is not on taking lives, but rather saving them. If someone is to shoot at him, he'll shoot back, just like training. Despite the drilling he had, some cowardice still remains in occasional suggestions or orders. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Giorno is a, somewhat malnourished, 20 year old Man. Before joining the UNSC, food was an incredible pain for him and his family, struggling to get any from the slums they lived in. Thankfully, he didn't have to resort to cannibalism and most men (including Giorno) of the family joined the UNSC under the promise they'll get some decent food. Ever since he attained this position of constant food and training, medical inspectors noticed psychopathic traits, mainly Grandiose Self Worth and Lack of Remorse. He had a minor criminal record of theft, stealing food from kitchens and beer from bars. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Of fooken' course. 

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Of course, If I'm a shitler, give me the boot.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yep, it'll also boot me from the server permanently if it's really bad, too. I'm not counting on either to happen, but understand what'll happen if it does.
+1
+1 seems legit, seen Giorno in game multiple times, nicely active and has robusted my ass at least one, also part 5 hype yeet. Good detail on the app.
Don't be dong.
+1 i played with him many times, he's nice player
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]