Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruse’s drop pod unggoy application
Ckey:Superdead

Discord name:WickedRuse (can’t remember if ruse is capitalized or not)

In-character name: Gar yip

general character info:Gar is generally regarded as abnormal in both character and looks having been born darker in skin tone then normal unggoy making it easier to blend in and follow his most recent obsession or as he calls them “research subjects” he doesn’t seems to act cowardly or really show any emotion at all with a general cold and even more so Errie aura about him often showing no mercy thus entering him into the “elite” for unggoy at least being dropped onto planets in drop pods he shows no mercy with his fuel rod and will not stop till he claims his subjects alive or dead for samples or so he calls it thus this leads us to our current point in time on the kig yar ship as he studies the other races with hopes of one day finding a way to make his race the strongest of all as futile as it sounds 

Reason for joining :I love playing the cool silent type and being a unggoy only makes it even more of a challenge and a more enjoyable experience trying to make a grunt look cool

Roleplay Example/History: Paradise played that for four And a half years and lots of CM

More depth with factions details IE:

Relations with the sangheili: He finds them tough and hard to study for long periods of time as they find him annoying but he respects them as they are often his captain or higher rank then him

Relations with the kig yar:He finds them annoying to be around because they often take what little he owns and try to push him around but he deals with them

Relations with the Jiralhanae: a lot less bareable then the sangheili but he finds their tech enjoyable to study and same with their culture but never finds the time to study them seeing as they so touchy in terms of certain questions being a challenge in their culture

Relations with the Mgalekgolo:He finds them enjoyable to study as they don’t protest much unless you prod or poke them with something hot but otherwise he enjoys how unified they are

I think I may have done this wrong and therefor will not be mad if it’s deleted

Also please consider me if you can I really enjoy this game and server and would try my best if given the chance
It’s  been about two days can I get an forum admin to look at this please I really just want to know if I did it right or at least be given notice when I will receive review
Gonna go ahead and bump since its been about 2 days
I'm a busy person, so re-bumping your thread won't get this approved any faster
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
I can't find you in discord
Well all that matters is i got a reply and with the discord its been a while since ive used it

(09-06-2018, 09:04 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: I'm a busy person, so re-bumping your thread won't get this approved any faster

Sry about that i guess it was kind of rude but thanks for the feedback ill fix the discord given time ive just not had the time nor the money to spend much time on my games but will be active given time
So about the discord I’ll have a chance to both play on the server and use the discord today so I hope that helps with not being able to find it
The join link is on the main page
(09-10-2018, 06:00 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: The join link is on the main page

Alright thanks Ill be on tonight