Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lorde's ODST Application
Ckey: LordeKilly

Discord Name: lorde

Character(s): Degei Khan, Garrett Blackburn (Marine/ONI)

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 
I like taking initiative and leading rallys or charges, organizing groups together and designating defense efforts to squadmates. I've taken a stab or two at ONI, at Marines and I'm hoping to give a stab at ODST too. I've been playing Marine/Bridge Crew recently, and my character usually tries to enforce some level/degree of discipline on other around him. 

Provide a brief description of your character: An Northern Asian man of a large build, Khan grew up impoverished and invested himself heavily in trying to escape the trap of his socio-economic status. He prided his early life in his ability to delegate tasks to others and  By earning high marks in a local military academy, his talents were noticed by the ODST.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I definitely want to be involved here because of the higher standard and attitude towards roleplay.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]